Research Fellow, Smart-Heart
Location: Deakin University, Burwood Campus
Duration: Part-time (0.8) and fixed term for 3 years
Salary: Level B $99,346 + 17% Superannuation
We are seeking a Research Fellow to work on an NHMRC funded ideas grant to co-design, develop and evaluate a smart ecosystem that ‘connects’ different elements to support self-management of people with heart failure (called Smart-Heart). Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will proactively engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver the project. The ideal candidate will have a background in health and IT, with demonstrated digital health expertise to contribute to this important, high profile research project.
- PhD in a relevant discipline (health or similar field, information technology, computer science) and/or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- An emerging reputation in research and scholarship through publications and/or exhibitions and success in obtaining external research funding.
- The ability to make a contribution to communities through research.
- The capacity to contribute to leadership of research and administration
- Demonstrated skills in the coordination of data collection, data recording, analysis and use.